OUR COVID SAFE PLAN
Life is back to normal and we are mostly treating the risk of COVID much like the common cold. But we do have small breakouts from time to time and these can happen when a large group of people gather together. Let's all do the right thing to protect ourselves and others.
Practising good hygiene is the first step in preventing the spread of infectious diseases.
- Wash your hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds. Dry them with paper towel or a hand dryer.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
- Do not attend the SA Sheep Expo if you’re unwell to avoid making others sick.
If you need to pull out of the Expo due to ill health, contact the Registrar email@example.com with a written letter of reason. Refunds will be approved by the Committee and processed soon after.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Monitor for symptoms such as:
- sore throat
- runny nose
- shortness of breath
- unexplained loss of smell or altered sense of taste
Other symptoms may include:
- body aches or muscle pain
If you develop symptoms before or during the Expo
If you are unwell or develop symptoms (even if mild) before or during the SA Sheep Expo, you will need to get tested immediately. If you develop symptoms during the Expo, please notify a parent helper/adult or Committee member to make arrangements.