Practising good hygiene is the first step in preventing the spread of infectious diseases.
- Wash your hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds. Dry them with paper towel or a hand dryer. Alternatively use alcohol based hand sanitisers.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
- Do not attend the SA Sheep Expo if you’re unwell to avoid making others sick.
To receive a refund for your entry contact the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org with a written letter of reason. Refunds will be approved by the Committee and processed soon after.
Physical distancing during the SA Sheep Expo
Physical distancing (or social distancing) means avoiding close contact and crowded places wherever you can. You should:
- keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others wherever and whenever possible
- avoid hugging and kissing
- swap handshakes for a wave
- pay using tap-and-go instead of cash.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Monitor for symptoms such as:
- sore throat
- runny nose
- shortness of breath
- unexplained loss of smell or altered sense of taste
Other symptoms may include:
- body aches or muscle pain
If you develop symptoms before or during the Expo
If you are unwell or develop symptoms (even if mild) before or during the SA Sheep Expo, you will need to get tested immediately. If you develop symptoms during the Expo, please notify a parent helper/adult or Committee member to make arrangements.
If you develop symptoms prior to the event:
- Do not attend the SA Sheep Expo, you will need to get tested immediately.
- To receive a refund for your entry contact the Secretary at email@example.com with a written letter of reason. Refunds will be approved by the Committee and processed soon after.